January 22, 2019
House Of Blues
Dropping Some Knowledge!!
The Leadership & Legacy Program starts it’s 2019 Disruption Tour at The House Of Blues – Anaheim on Tuesday, January 22, 2019! Join us for an incredible day of valuable education, connections, music and motivation as we present fellow musicians and experts to help you succeed in music and in life.
The Leadership & Legacy Program includes twelve months of Live and Online Sessions covering topics such as legalities, business practices, team building, mindset, marketing and branding, leveraging your talent, finances, wellness, collaborations, video and audio techniques, motivation, theory and much much more.
We’ve assembled an incredible cast of speakers and musicians who have lived the life and will share their experiences and knowledge with you. (Get to know them below). And you’ll share and learn from other musicians about their experiences and maybe even start a collaboration with them!
This Program is open to everyone. All sexes, all genres of music, all experience levels, all with a passion to learn and contribute. Prove to the world that you and your music are worth the time and effort! This is Day One of that Journey!
Registration is now open! This event will sell out. Reserve your seat today.
Be A Part Of The Disruption!!
WE LISTENED. WE’RE TAKING ACTION!
The Leadership & Legacy Program was created to help all musicians achieve their goals, on their terms. When we launched the program we priced it where we felt it was comparable to the value we offered.
After listening to the feedback from those interested in the program, we came to the conclusion that we really need to make it more affordable for everyone. So, until the end of the 2018, we are offering the full 12 month program at a special tuition rate.
The program begin January 22, 2019 with a intensive and informative workshop at the House Of Blues – Anaheim. It’s followed by 12 months of online seminars with constant knowledge, support and accountability to help musicians achieve their creative and lifestyle goals. A live Success Summit will take place in January 2020 to celebrate the success of all our members.
This special price is in effect until midnight, December 31, 2018. If you are a high school or college student, a special Anaheim session rate is available.
We can’t wait to see you in Anaheim!
Tuition Payment Options
Full 12 Month Session Including:
- Anaheim Live Session (01.22.19)
- Detailed Workbook and Journal
- Monthly Online Webinars (starting January 2019)
- Access To Member Only Videos and Audio Clips
- Accountability and Motivation
- Member Only Discounts
- Networking / Collaboration Opportunities
- Online Promotion / Bio On Our Website
- Updates on Webinar Material & Downloads
- Team & Partner Support
- Private Mentoring Sessions
- Contests and Giveaway
- Collaborations and Opportunities
- Weekly Newsletters and Email Updates
- One Year Success Summit (January 2020)
- Stuff we can’t talk about…yet.
A One Time Tuition of $547.00 Includes the Anaheim Session and the Complete 12 Month Program
(Save $330.00 off the regular price.)
You Can Also Break It Up Into Two Payments Of $275.00 Each. (One payment now, the second payment due January 7, 2019)
- Access To the Anaheim Session On January 22, 2019
- You Can Bring A Parent or Guardian With You For Free!
- (In order to qualify for this special offer, you must be between ages 16 to 21, currently enrolled in high school or college and have a school picture ID. Before purchasing, send us a copy of your ID to email@example.com. We will email you details on how to register. There will be a very limited amount of student tickets available.)
Student Tuition: $250.00
Details On How To Join the 12 Month Program for Students Will Be Available at the Anaheim Session
JUST SOME OF THE SUBJECTS COVERED DURING THE 12 MONTH PROGRAM:
- Forming and Growing Your Business Model
- Streaming and Other income Opportunities
- Financial Wellness
- Technology & Music Theory
- Songwriting & Production Workshops
- Leveraging YouTube and Other Video Platforms
- Negotiation Skills
- Building Your Legacy From Day One
- Musicians Lifestyle Skills
- Growing Your Audience Reach
- Digital Marketing & Branding
- Succeeding No Matter What
- Recovering From Setbacks
- Networking & Relationship Building
- Mental & Physical Wellness
- How To Gain Endorsements
- Building A Local & National Culture
- Many More Relevant Issues & Topics
- Updates On All The Above Subjects
WE’RE ALSO GIVING AWAY STUFF IN ANAHEIM!!
- One Year Free Tuition (Get your tuition back!)
- A Featured Episode on “Thanks For Sitting In’
- Luggage Pull Ties From Sniffer
- Don Randi’s Book – “You’ve Heard These Hands”
- A Coaching Session With Amberly Lago
- Membership To the Advanced ‘Sounding Board’ Mastermind Sessions
- Swag From House Of Blues
- An Opportunity To Join Our Team As An Apprentice or Manager
- Much More To Be Added…
AND!!! Your Music Will Be Played During Breaks At Our Anaheim Session. Details When You Register!
Anaheim Session Presenters
If there is anyone who knows about the music industry from the inside out, it’s Don Randi. As a member of the legendary Wrecking Crew studio musicians, Don has appeared on hundreds of records throughout the years including over 20 of his own projects. Don also founded The Baked Potato Jazz Club in Los Angeles in 1970. Home to thousands of live performances from many of the worlds best musicians.
Don has also written about his life as a musician in his book: “You’ve Heard These Hands”. We are honored to have Don talk about the industry and what it takes to succeed as a working musician.
Krystle Delgado is both an accomplished Entertainment Attorney and as Aggro-Pop songstress Miss Krystle. She will share why you need legal protection for you and your music especially now with the changes in royalties, streaming and contract negotiations. Krystle will also talk about life as an artist and how she structures her career.
Rene is a much in demand Los Angeles based bassist and arranger who’s performed and recorded with Kevin Eubanks, Celia Cruz, WAR, Disney, Draco Rosa, Michael Buble, Poncho Sanchez, Robben Ford, Ry Cooder, Juan Gabriel and countless others. Rene will share how to approach music and living the life of a professional musician.
Amberly led a successful career as a dancer and personal trainer until a tragic accident derailed her dreams. Now, after recovering and life lessons, she’s back to help those who struggle with success and failure and how to rise against the odds through her motivational speaking appearances and her best selling book, ‘True Grit and Grace’.
Bjorgvin is an audio engineer, musician, and entrepreneur from Iceland currently living in Tucson, Arizona. He is the best-selling author of Step By Step Mixing: How to Create Great Mixes Using Only 5 Plug-ins and helps home studio musicians make better sounding music by teaching them how to record and produce themselves.
Dr. Susan Raeburn
Dr. Susan Raeburn is a licensed clinical psychologist with special interests in working with musicians. Although she has also worked with classical musicians, her primary interests remain in studying the popular musician subculture in which she grew up with her musician parents.
Ricardo Luis Cañez
“The Mindset of the Modern Musician”: Ricardo will lead a discussion on the what, where, why, when and how a modern musician can rise above the noise to succeed in a challenging and competitive market. Having the proper mindset is crucial in this new era of music creation and promotion.
Francisco is an L.A. based trombonist, arranger, composer, and educator from Sonora, Mexico. He is the musical director for the legendary Poncho Sanchez and a member of Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band. He is equally at home with jazz, classical, latin, funk, reggae, ska, and studio work. He has appeared on numerous recordings and film scores.
Dr. James Greening-Valenzuela
An acclaimed violinist, James has performed as a soloist with orchestra, recitalist and chamber musician throughout the U.S., Europe and Latin America. He has been featured on 7 solo CDs and currently maintains a private violin/viola studio in Walnut Creek, California and is sought after as a master teacher, lecturer and competition adjudicator. James is also Founder and President of Vocal Artists Management, which tends to the careers of internationally-acclaimed opera and concert singers.
Register Today! This Offer Is Only Available For The Month Of December Only!
We’ll See You In Anaheim!!